Hytune Motorsport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recently Updated Teamsport Camberley

Go down

Recently Updated Teamsport Camberley Empty Recently Updated Teamsport Camberley

Post by Tom Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:03 pm

Hello all

Teamsport Camberley has nore had a shiny new refurb, new track layout and brand new 200cc indoor karts. its always a good crack there and im sure the upgraded will make it even more intresting!

should make the next BOTB very intresting Wink
Tom
Tom
Admin
Admin

Sprockets : 0

http://www.hytunemotorsport.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Recently Updated Teamsport Camberley Empty Re: Recently Updated Teamsport Camberley

Post by Tom Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:50 am

Somehow, we ended up here on very short notice for which i can only describe as a 'training exercise' (we only won by a small 6 laps Wink )! Dave @ teamsport accidently booked us in rather than the person he was supposed to book in, and with the confusion we decided to go anyway to check out the new facilities

i have to admit, for an indoor karting facility i was greatly impressed with the new layout and new fleet of karts!!!

The track is made wide and flowing and contains a nice long straight into a double left which is good fun corner, espically as at present there is not much rubber down and is slippery as fook!!! This track in my eyes makes it farier on anyone that goes there, An indoor circuit is mainly for people who dont race full time and people come in different shapes and sizes. This track layout give the bigger person much more of a chance as its a lot more flowing with not many areas that slow you right down and then have to regain speed. its what you want from a circuit that is in many customers eyes is for fun!

Karts have been geared to provide good acceleration which makes it possible to gain a place after a yellow or a red light Smile

Overall my opinion on the new layout is amazing, good fun for racers like myself and for anyone that does not kart or race on a permanent basis!

Good work Teamsport!! bounce

Tom
Tom
Tom
Admin
Admin

Sprockets : 0

http://www.hytunemotorsport.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum