Hytune Motorsport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

f1 starts sat 10am

3 posters

Go down

f1 starts sat 10am Empty f1 starts sat 10am

Post by darren85 Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:31 am

starts this sat .10am bbc1 qualifying looking foraward to this season

who will come out on form
hamilton vs schu should be interesting
darren85
darren85
Rookie
Rookie

Sprockets : 0

Back to top Go down

f1 starts sat 10am Empty Re: f1 starts sat 10am

Post by Tom Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:39 pm

1st blood to Alonso! have to admit hes a good driver, just really annoying!

schummy came in 6th, not bad at the age of 41! but i do reckon he will knock up some victories!!!
Tom
Tom
Admin
Admin

http://www.hytunemotorsport.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by darren85 Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:10 am

they were saying in the sun paper that the drivers think its boring now they only stop for tyres should be interesting to see who can pull something out the bag
darren85
darren85
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:29 am

i was reading a report form Martin Brundle,

he was mentioning that possible a minimum of 2 stops per driver would hopefully make things better, but i do believe we should give it a few races before we make our minds up!

there is no way to introduce re-fuelling this year as will be far too expensive, but that would make the racing more intresting again!!

also with the way the cars are designed it makes it pretty much impossible to follow another car in 'dirty air' the recently designed double diffuser has made that worse, though that is banned in 2012 so cars should be able to follow more closely and make them last minute dives up the inside!!

Also dont forget that different track surfaces will make a big difference on tyres! that will throw caution into the wind!!!

give F1 a chance this year,im sure it will be performing well in a few races time!
Tom
Tom
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DAZ Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:43 pm

To an extent i agree with mr pages comment 'give it a chance' but feel i must stick my 2 penneth in and say, the cars this year seem to have lost an edge for me, maybe compounded by an excessivly long lap but nevertheless, they look to me wholey uninteresting, and with the loss of fuel stops all the cars are on similar fuel loads from the grid which makes the opening part of the race a precession as everybody know racer of not its very difficult to outbrake the guy in from on cold tyre with a full tank of gas, the starts are inevitably slower and less flamboyant, i fear f1 2010 will be won and lost on qualifying and reliability alone, to me thats not racing.
The days of differing fuel loads and very clever tactics will be sadly missed, i just hope the f1 fan base doesnt take too much of a pasting this year?!
DAZ
DAZ
Burning Rubber!!
Burning Rubber!!

Sprockets : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: