Hytune Motorsport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CIK-FIA European KF2 & KF3 Championships - Western Region Qualifications

2 posters

Go down

CIK-FIA European KF2 & KF3 Championships - Western Region Qualifications Empty CIK-FIA European KF2 & KF3 Championships - Western Region Qualifications

Post by Tom Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:10 am

Trent Valley Kart Club are pleased to announce that entries are now being accepted for the CIK-FIA European KF2 & KF3 Champion - Western Region Qualification!

Entry forms can be found on the CIK-FIA website www.cikfia.com and entries will close 25th March 2010.

Trent Valley Kart Club and PF International are busy making preparations for this prestigious event and are looking forward to welcoming all the drivers from within the Western Region catchment areas - these include: Andorra, France, Great Britain, Ireland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Portugal, Spain & Switzerland.

The event takes place on the 29th April - 2nd May. i am thinking of going up to spectate as this is karting at its absolute finest, and TVKC is an amazing karting facility!!

may see some of you there! let me know if you are going! for details of TVKC/PFI please visit www.tvkc.co.uk

Tom Cool
Tom
Tom
Admin
Admin

Sprockets : 0

http://www.hytunemotorsport.co.uk

Back to top Go down

CIK-FIA European KF2 & KF3 Championships - Western Region Qualifications Empty Re: CIK-FIA European KF2 & KF3 Championships - Western Region Qualifications

Post by DAZ Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:35 am

Affirmative el captaino!
Ready the starship Enterprize and we can go halves on rocket fuel...... Er I mean diesel?! LOL
Roadtrip!!!
DAZ
DAZ
Burning Rubber!!
Burning Rubber!!

Sprockets : 1

Back to top Go down

CIK-FIA European KF2 & KF3 Championships - Western Region Qualifications Empty Re: CIK-FIA European KF2 & KF3 Championships - Western Region Qualifications

Post by Tom Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:28 am

lmao

i have to do some work Sat morning then a kids party in the afternoon, so a 2 day'er is more than lilkely out of the question, but early start on Sunday, its only up by Grantham so burn up the A1 shouldnt take too long! espically in the battleship.. with the radio now working Wink

Not 100% sure it shell and Callum are coming, but would be good as Callum loves the karts and is hopefully going to take after his daddy Wink

come on my son hahaha Smile
Tom
Tom
Admin
Admin

Sprockets : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down