Hytune Motorsport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My camera has come and youtube is set up XD

2 posters

Go down

My camera has come and youtube is set up XD Empty My camera has come and youtube is set up XD

Post by Track rod buster Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:22 pm

i got my mini dv camera on saturday, i have tried it in the house but not on track yet Smile the quality is pretty awesome for the price i got it (8.99) ebay all the way eh? its called a mini dv md80 look it up on ebay if you want a good quality camera for an incredibly low price (they normally retail at 50 quid ish) and its absoloutly fine, brand new in sealed box comes with.....charger, 2 very usefull brakets, and strap thingy for you neck, silicone case sorta thing and a usb connector, sofware for your pc so it can be used as a webcam all for 8.99 well actualy i won it for 1p but the postage was 8.98 so...... i got mine a bit of a while after i ordered it (1 week) but it came from china so thats alrite. but yh im very pleased with it and shall good filming soon......Btw my youtube name is 66minimax Smile
Track rod buster
Track rod buster
Rookie
Rookie

Sprockets : 0
Location : My House, My Street, My town, My Country, In A Whole Little World Of My Own lol

Back to top Go down

My camera has come and youtube is set up XD Empty Re: My camera has come and youtube is set up XD

Post by Tom Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:08 pm

top find mate!

will look forward to the videos!!!!

Smile
Tom
Tom
Admin
Admin

Sprockets : 0

http://www.hytunemotorsport.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: