Hytune Motorsport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teamsport Camberley 28/1/10

Go down

Teamsport Camberley 28/1/10 Empty Teamsport Camberley 28/1/10

Post by Tom Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:58 am

Thought id go over and watch last nights event as Ross and Laura were racing as part of her Dads team. It turned out to be a very eventful meeting, and it made our previous event on Monday look very professional!!! We all understand that indoor karting is for fun, and many that race indoor are not full time racers and wont have the same skills as someone that races professionally or even at club level

But the carnage we saw last night was dreadful! the race we pretty much under yellows and reds most of the race and the way some drivers were cutting across the path or others was crazy! it came to the point where myself and Darren pulled a driver aside and told him that he was being dangerous and at his age shold know better!

Some of the things that happened last night really made my chuckle!! These were the tantrums!! many of the drivers i could or mistaken for my 18month old son!!! its an event for fun not do or die!!!! Evil or Very Mad

Big shout out to Phil and the Marshals for last night, they really had their work cut out for them and they carried out all issues with a full professional manor! Top job lads!!! cheers
Tom
Tom
Admin
Admin

Sprockets : 0

http://www.hytunemotorsport.co.uk

Back to top Go down